The more I learn about Satanism, the less horrendous it seems. Not even kidding.
That’s cause non-theistic Satanism is more about worshipping yourself and sorta treating others how you want to be treated etc
satanism is actually really solid like the Fifth Satanic Rule of the Earth says not to make sexual advances unless you are given consent
satan seems like a pretty nice guy
This week on “I didn’t know I was a Satanist”
My grandmother would probably kill me if I told her that Satanists don’t seem so bad.
ayyy it’s finally easter break!! tomorrow im going on holiday and there will be no wifi so i set up a big ass queue………. sometimes i might blog from the app tho
i’ll be back on monday have a good time!!!!!!!
I know the whole fandom is aware of how Eren is equal to his mom.
But I think is important to mention that
They even have the same cute smile with that tender look.
Am I a fan?:
First Song I Heard By Them?:
Seen them Live?:
- A: an uplifting song
- B: a song to listen to before you go to sleep
- C: a song from a soundtrack
- D: a song that reminds me of a fictional character
- E: a song by a band I’ve seen live
- F: a song that I’ve used as a ringtone at some point
- G: a song to party your butts off to
- H: a song that reminds me of my childhood
- I: a song that gives me butterflies
- J: a song by the beatles
- K: a song I know all the lyrics to
- L: an instrumental song
- M: a song that hasn’t got a video but I wish it had
- N: a song by a band I want to see live
- O: a melancholic song
- P: a song that I’d recommend you based on your blog
- Q: a song to drive to
- R: a song that I’ve listened to lots of times recently
- S: a song by a band of your choice
- T: a lovesong
- U: a song that reminds me of a fictional pairing
- V: a non-english song
- W: a song with an amazing music video
- X: a cover
- Y: a song I’d send to my crush (imaginary, if you don’t have one)
- Z: a randomly chosen song